Retiree Total Care
A way to reduce central office staff time
Stirling Benefits is a full-service Third Party Administrator with the knowledge and expertise to handle all aspects of retiree health administration. We will develop a solution catered to your needs and budget.
We combine all aspects of post-employment benefits administration into a single package. Once a person leaves Board of Education service, notify us and you’re done.
- Services apply to certified and non-certified staff: check
- Reduce your audit issues since retiree checks no longer come to the Board: check
- COBRA, TRB reporting, open enrollment questions… all covered.
- Help moving certified staff off your plan… check.
Services included with Retiree Total Care©
- Retiree Billing
- COBRA administration
- Provide all communications with the retiree once they leave service
- Reconciliation of the quarterly TRB report
- Provide ACA reporting information to the Board’s for preparation of form 1094/1095
- Distribute open enrollment materials to retirees, collect and process enrollments
- Present retirement health options annually at the Board office
- Manage all retiree life events, and resulting premium changes
- Provide comprehensive reporting of results and activities to central office
- Maintain HIPAA compliant data and security organization, and obtain annual SSAE 16 Type II SOC audit for municipal audit requirements
Program fees may be a fixed monthly rate, or a flat rate per retiree. Call us today for more information or a free quote at 203.876.1660
Reduce central office work, increase accountability and audit-ability, and save money.
Handle all aspects of enrollment, billing, benefits counseling, and COBRA administration.
Simplify the burden of decision making, compliance, reporting and legal obligations.